10 COMMANDMENTS FOR ALL THE SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE.[MUST READ]

Forum 9 years ago

10 COMMANDMENTS FOR ALL THE SINGLE LADIES OUT THERE.[MUST READ]

Single ladies in the house shout Oooo yeah! Everyone knows you are beautiful and you deserve the best man a great marriage.

Trust me, to get this you need to keep to some rules and this rules is what we callThe Ten Commandment For Ladies.

Here they are:
Rule 1. Don’t be in a hurry to move out of your parent’s house. Take time to develop the kind of spirit and values any man will kill to have in a woman.

Rule 2. Don’t wait for a man before you start living. Seriously? You can live a fulfilled life as a single woman. Nothing can be compared to a splinter’s experience you can only have it once in your life time.

Rule 3. Stay away from alcohol. No man wants a wife he get to have a drinking contest with. It has killed others and made others loose the best things in life including their marriages.

Rule 4. Don’t entertain any guy who’s future you can’t predict. I know ladies a good at this and you know exactly what am talking about.

Rule 5. Develop a healthy eating habit. Now this is a very serious one, not every guy can cope with a lady who eats it all. Remember to always take breakfast and avoid sweets (junks) as this will increase you sugar level which is very unhealthy.

Rule 6. Dress well: impression counts. People will judge you by the way you dress even before they talk to you.

Rule 7. Don’t use sex as proof of love. Sex is not a proof for love; he’ll still leave you after all that sweet sex. (Don’t ever think you can use sex to hold a man down in a relationship, you can’t. Stop it!)

Rule 8. Don’t marry someone because of money; else you’ll become one of his possessions.

Rule 9. Add value to yourself, get a career. Don’t be fooled that a man will solve all your problems.

Rule 10. Respect yourself depending on your dressing code. This will also show who you are, where you come from and many people out there will respect you because of you’re being decent.

And that’s it…Don’t worry you are free to share this!

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried
Forum | 22 hours ago

Comedienne Tomama Addresses Ladies Worrying About Aging Yet Still Unmarried

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage
Forum | 1 week ago

Simi And Adekunle Gold Make Me Regret Being Single – Tiwa Savage

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 1 week ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 week ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher