How Going to Jail Turned Me Into a Lesbian - Girl Tells Shocking Story

Forum 8 years ago

How Going to Jail Turned Me Into a Lesbian - Girl Tells Shocking Story

A girl has narrated how she got into l£sb!anism after she was thrown into prison for stealing her boss' money. The woman who does not want to be named narrated the ordeal which has changed her life. She's seeking for help to know if the transition is normal as she has found it difficult to return to her normal s*x life after the encounter in prison.

She said: "I was arrested in 2013 and locked up for two years at Westville prison women’s section in Durban. I will be truthful about this and admit that I stole money from my boss mainly because I was being paid little and working very hard.

"When the judge sentenced me to 2 years in prison I was devastated as I have a son who was 2 years 3 months at that time. Upon my being locked up, I befriended some girls in the prison ward who had been there for years and they promised to ‘protect’ me if I did favors for them. I also had to tell the father of my child to bring stuff to prison and give the gilrs too.

"However everything changed when the father of my child stopped visiting and my ‘protection’ was stopped. I was desperate not to get into trouble so I asked the ladies who were protecting me how I would pay them and that is when they told me to sleep with them. At first I refused but I was scared of being abused that I gave in.

"It was horrible at first. The fact that I was now kissing another lady made me feel dirty but in the sixth month of my prison term, I kind of started to enjoy it. It was no longer the same disgusting feeling and I would look forward to spending quality time with whichever lady fancied me. In exchange for protection.

"In January of 2016 I got released from prison and since then, I have found no interest in boys at all. The father of my child tried to rekindle our relationship and I slept with him but really felt nothing. I now want to date girls and I find them very attractive sexually. I haven’t spoken to anyone about it yet."

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance
Forum | 1 day ago

Shehu Sani Tells FG to Pull Down Chinese Supermarket Denying Nigerians Entrance

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello
Forum | 1 day ago

Your Evasion Of EFCC Arrest Is A Criminal Offence – Daniel Bwala Tells Yahaya Bello

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors
Forum | 1 day ago

Account For Multi-Trillion-Naira Allocations From Federal Account Committee Or Face Legal Action - SERAP Tells Wike, 36 Governors

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 2 days ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men