Ogun state governor reacts to kidnap of former Minister, Iyabo Anisulowo

Forum 7 years ago

Ogun state governor reacts to kidnap of former Minister, Iyabo Anisulowo

Ogun State Governor, Senator Ibikunle Amosun, has expressed shock at news of the kidnap of a Chieftain of the APC in the state and former Minister of State for Education, Iyabo Anisulowo. Anisulowo and one of her aides were kidnapped in Ilaro in Yewa South local government area of Ogun State yesterday evening April 27th.

Describing the incident as “disturbing,” Amosun called on the kidnappers of the Senator and her aide, to immediately release them without conditions. He said,

“Ogun State is not and cannot be a place for any form of criminal element, including kidnappers.”He assured residents of Ogun State of their safety adding that security agents are already on the trail of the kidnappers

“As a government, we will do everything within our powers to rescue Senator Anisulowo and her aide as well as bring the perpetrators of this act to book. We are on top of the situation” Governor Amosun said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje
Forum | 12 hours ago

Buhari’s Ex-aide Reacts As APC Suspends Ganduje

I
Forum | 14 hours ago

I'm Not Scared - Destiny Etiko Reacts After Two Prophets Warned Her About Some Colleagues’ Plans To End Her Life

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa
Forum | 21 hours ago

EPL: They’re not out of title race – Gary Neville reacts to Arsenal’s 2-0 defeat to Villa

I Hate Bullies - Actor, Denola Grey Reacts To Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence
Forum | 2 days ago

I Hate Bullies - Actor, Denola Grey Reacts To Bobrisky’s Prison Sentence