"We will cause destruction which will shock the world" - Niger Delta Avengers warn of upcoming attack

Forum 7 years ago

"We will cause destruction which will shock the world" - Niger Delta Avengers warn of upcoming attack

Niger Delta Avengers, the new terrorist group operating which under the guise of militancy have over the weeks launched multiple attacks on oil and gas installations in the Niger Delta region, struck again today .

The group announced its latest assault on Friday, saying it blew up a gas and crude trunk line belonging to the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, NNPC, in Warri, Delta State, late Thursday.

They have also warned of an upcoming attack which they promise will 'shock the world'.

This alarming announcement, which in my opinion, the government should take very seriously was made on Twitter this morning.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday
Forum | 13 hours ago

You Bring So Much Joy, Into My World - Actor Browny Igboegwu Celebrates Wife on Her Birthday

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun
Forum | 2 days ago

Babcock University Professor Killed, Two Abducted As Gunmen Attack Event Centre In Ogun

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State
Forum | 2 days ago

Tragedy As Five Children Suffocate To Death Inside Packed Car In Niger State

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State
Forum | 2 days ago

Two Officers And Four Soldiers Confirmed Killed by Terrorists in Niger State