Stop Waiting For ‘White’ Collar Jobs, Start Recharge Card Business, NYSC DG Urges Corps Members

Forum 7 years ago

Stop Waiting For ‘White’ Collar Jobs, Start Recharge Card Business, NYSC DG Urges Corps Members

The Director General of the National Youths Service Corps, NYSC, Sulyman Kazaure, has urged corps members to stop waiting for ‘white’ collar jobs after the service year, urging them to engage in legitimate businesses for survival.

Instead of waiting endlessly for jobs that would not come, Kazaure advised unemployed graduates to sell top-up cards (recharge cards) for telecommunications firms and make a living.

The NYSC boss gave the advice in Ebonyi on Saturday when he visited the Orientation Camp in Afikpo, Ebonyi State.
The DG, who warned the Batch A, Stream 2 corps members against perpetrating acts of corruption in their places of assignment, urged them to learn a skill or two during the period of their orientation course in camp.

Mr. Kazaure, a Brigadier General, said “Don’t wait for ‘white’ collar jobs, even if it is recharge card or even buying and selling. Do any available legitimate business no matter how small it is. I don’t want my children, after service, to say there is no job. Create jobs for yourself.

“To you currently in camp, seize this opportunity and learn one or two skills. It will help you a lot tomorrow. I wish you a successful service year”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’
Forum | 52 mins ago

Jerry Seinfeld Says Movie Business Is ‘Over’

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 1 day ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men
Forum | 1 day ago

Stop Avoiding Your Responsibilities By Using DNA Test Excuse – Mary Njoku Tells Men

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians
Forum | 2 days ago

Don’t Stop EFCC From Performing Its Duty - AGF Warns Politicians