Feul Diversion: 2 NNPC officials arraigned before a Federal High Court in Kano

Forum 7 years ago

Feul Diversion: 2 NNPC officials arraigned before a Federal High Court in Kano

The EFCC has arraigned two officials of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation (NNPC), before a Federal High Court Justice in Kano. They were arraigned on a one count charge bordering on diversion of PMS (Petrol).

Munzali Ahmed, who was the Sales Representative of NNPC in Dutse, Jigawa State and Alex Bala the NNPC Sales Representative in Hotoro, Kano, were arrested by EFCC Operatives Special Task Force in March 2016, following intelligence which indicated that truck of 40,000 litres of PMS with Registration Number GME804XA belonging to the NNPC Retail billed for Bamaina outlet in Birnin Kudu Local Government Area of Jigawa State was diverted to Munira Petroleum Ltd and Danmarke Investment Ltd both in Zaria, Kaduna State. Investigation further revealed that the PMS was sold at a higher price instead of the approved pump price of #86/litre as at then.

Justice Idrissa Kolo ordered them to be remanded in prison custody till June 28, 2016, for ruling on bail application.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
People Inciting Me to Probe Gov Yusuf – Kano Anti-graft Agency Chair
Forum | 3 hours ago

Forum | 3 hours ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi
Forum | 3 hours ago

Heavy Security As Court Rules On Bail Of Governor Adeleke’s Ally, Oyeyemi

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje
Forum | 3 hours ago

Money Laundering: Kano Anti-Graft Commission Files Fresh Charges Against Ganduje