BVN: 9 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number

Forum 8 years ago

BVN: 9 Things You Should Know About Bank Verification Number

As from today July 1, restrictions will be placed on the accounts of bank customers who haven’t registered for the BVN.

The deadline for the Bank Verification Number (BVN) registration in Nigeria ended yesterday, June 30, 2015 but was Extended to October 31st.

As from today July 1, restrictions will be placed on the accounts of bank customers who haven’t registered for the BVN.

Here are 7 things you should know about the BVN:

1. The BVN is an initiative of the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).

2. It was launched in February 2014.

3. It is a unique number that enables one person to have a single identity in the banking system

4. It is aimed at protecting bank customers from identity theft.

5. It wills serve the purpose of strengthening the Nigerian banking system.

6. A customer is only expected to register at one bank, irrespective of the number of accounts he has.

7. Customers will still be able to access cash after the BVN deadline ends but online transactions will be restricted.

8. Its a mark of the beast (end time). So pray very well because undergoing the exercise (i will explain that later.).

9. It's only happening in Nigeria.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 4 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares
Forum | 1 week ago

Relax, Things Are Getting Better – Akpabio Declares

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

Betta Edu Scandal: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation – EFCC
Forum | 1 week ago

Betta Edu Scandal: N30bn Recovered, 50 Bank Accounts Under Investigation – EFCC