Oshiomhole’s aide replies Anenih, explains how ‘Mr Fix it’ marginalized his people

Forum 7 years ago

Oshiomhole’s aide replies Anenih, explains how ‘Mr Fix it’ marginalized his people

Special Adviser to the Edo State Governor on Political Matters, Chief Charles Idahosa has responded to the claim by former chairman of the Board of Trustees of the Peoples Democratic Party, PDP, Chief Tony Anenih, that Governor Adams Oshiomhole’s administration marginalized Esan people, stressing that on the contrary, it was Anenih who marginalized his own people.
“It was very interesting seeing Chief Anenih speaking at the rally in Uromi. I was very impressed because I got worried because he did not speak when they flagged off at the state level but I thank God for his good health. But It is sad that Anenih will come out now as a local government leader of the PDP, to attack APC and Governor Oshiomhole of marginalizing Esan people,” ThisDay reports Idahosa as saying on Monday.

He maintained that it was Anenih who marginalized his own people because he refused to make an Esan man governor when he reigned supreme and held sway as the Mr Fix it of Nigerian politics.

According to the Governor’s aide, “Just because he wanted to be a lone star, he did not want any competitor so that people will worship him.

“Even when a graceful in-law of the Esan people, in the person of President Obasanjo wanted to compensate his people, he gave the governorship to Prof.Osariemen Osunbor, Anenih refused because he wanted Ugbesia. Immediately the Appeal Court sacked Osunbor who is an Esan man, Anenih went into partnership with Oshiomhole and gave him four Commissioners after celebrating Osunbor’s sack with Champaign.

“When he wanted to go to his old tricks he found a hard nut to crack in Oshiomhole, they fell out and Oshiomhole sacked his four commissioners and that was the end of PDP in Edo state.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy
Forum | 2 days ago

Skales Replies Fan Who Advised Him to Drag Burna Boy

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti
Forum | 3 days ago

I’m Only Artist Who Stops People From Spraying Me – Seun Kuti

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says
Forum | 4 days ago

When Naira Went Haywire And Some People Were Celebrating, Inwardly We Were Laughing At Them - Shettima Says

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa
Forum | 4 days ago

Photo Of Nigerian Man Who Poses As A Ghost To Defraud People In Adamawa