Gunmen Attack Hotel In Bauchi Killing 13 & Leaving 34 Wounded

Forum 9 years ago

Gunmen Attack Hotel In Bauchi Killing 13 & Leaving 34 Wounded

Thirteen people have been killed and 34 injured when gunmen in military uniforms attacked a well known hotel in Bauchi yesterday night. The police PRO of the state confirmed the incident this morning saying it was true and its such a sad incident, but survivors are currently receiving treatments.

According to an eye witness Malam Ahmed Maidoki who was watching highlights of the on-going world cup with his friends at the hotel said a loud explosion was first heard before the men who had positioned themselves at the four corners of the hall started shooting sporadically. Below is how he narrated it…
[ads4]
“We were just sitting down, watching highlights of the ongoing FIFA world cup at the viewing centre located in between the two story building of the hotel when five men dressed in military uniform strolled in.
“We thought they were security personnel, who came to relax as well. I noticed they all positioned themselves at the four corners of the hall.

“The next thing I heard was an explosion, after which the arena was covered with thick smoke. Shivering, my friends and I sprawled on the ground.

“We were trying to get out when the five men started shooting sporadically at any one who tried to stand up, and in the process, killing many of the survivors of the blast’’, he said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals
Forum | 17 hours ago

How My Son Was Killed By Vigilante Group – Bauchi District Head Reveals

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover
Forum | 1 day ago

Drama As Side Chick And Her Family Members Allegedly Attack Lover's Wife In Borno

Gunmen Storm Lagos Community, Burn One-Year-Old Baby, 15 Houses Beyond Recognition
Forum | 1 day ago

Gunmen Storm Lagos Community, Burn One-Year-Old Baby, 15 Houses Beyond Recognition

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help
Forum | 1 day ago

Gunmen Abduct Former Benue CoS’s Wife, House Help