Musliu Obanikoro Says Boko Haram Was Created By Bola Tinubu`s Friends

Forum 9 years ago

Musliu Obanikoro Says Boko Haram Was Created By Bola Tinubu`s Friends

Not long after former aviation minister Femi Fani-Kayode accused Boko Haram as being the winged arm of the APC, Minister of State for Defence and former Lagos state gubernatorial aspirant, Musliu Obanikoro has said that the Boko Haram mess we are currently dealing was a creation of former Lagos state Governor and leader of the APC, Bola Ahmed Tinubu.

Obanikoro who recalled the statement credited to the former governor in which he and others promised to make Nigeria ungovernable for this government took to his Twitter account to make the revelation.
The Minister addressed this and other issues including earlier comments made on Punch newspaper credited to Tinubu where he accused Obanikoro of getting more involved in politics than in his duties as a serving minister via Twitter.

Check out the tweets below

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri
Forum | 14 hours ago

I Recommended Peter Obi To Atiku, Can’t Support Tinubu In 2027 – Reno Omokri

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos
Forum | 16 hours ago

Five-Year-Old Boy Falls From Fence To His Death While Playing With His Friends In Lagos

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims
Forum | 17 hours ago

In Some Part Of Lagos, Friends Now Exchange Their Wives During Weekends - Nigerian Activist Claims

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerians Don’t Deserve Me – Rapper, Vic O Says As He Quits Music