Wow! Is this the Biggest Tribute to the King of Pop? See the Michael Jackson Video That People Are Talking About

Forum 7 years ago

Wow! Is this the Biggest Tribute to the King of Pop? See the Michael Jackson Video That People Are Talking About

A video making the rounds on social media has shown a tribute to Michael Jackson that has got people talking.

This is the video currently taking over social media by storm.
The video shows a group of people making a tribute to the late King of Pop, Michael Jackson.

In the video, the group beautifully stages an amazing choreography that shows the performers forming lines exemplifying Michael Jackson’s legendary moonwalk dance step.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno
Forum | 7 hours ago

Commotion As 16 People Are Feared Killed By Terrorist Bomb In Borno

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 8 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani
Forum | 8 hours ago

21 Savage Only Rapper on TIME’s 100 Most Influential People of 2024 Posted by Thandiubani

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted
Forum | 11 hours ago

He Had No Sense Of Responsibility, Kogi People Were His Slaves - Former Minister, Frank Nweke Jnr Reacts As EFCC Declares Yahaya Bello Wanted