Americans, Britons will queue for visa to enter Nigeria – Charismatic Renewal GO, Ilechukwu

Forum 7 years ago

Americans, Britons will queue for visa to enter Nigeria – Charismatic Renewal GO, Ilechukwu

The General Overseer, GO, of Charismatic Renewal Ministries, Dr Cosmas Ilechukwu has prophesied that despite the current economic challenges, Nigeria
would come out stronger out of the recession and grow to become
such a great country that Americans and Britons among others would queue for visas to come into the country.

Speaking in Abuja on Sunday at the 2016 edition of “The Change We Need Nigeria” special service and prayers for Nigeria and political leaders, he called for fervent prayers by Nigerians for the country and the leadership at all levels in order to overcome the current challenges.

Ilechukwu, who claimed that the change campaign initiative launched by the Federal government as part of efforts to enforce attitudinal change in the country was borrowed from his ministry, said the Federal government needs to pay royalty to his ministry for using the initiative.

He disclosed that the Charismatic Renewal Ministries started the change campaign initiative tagged “The Change We Need” way back in 2009.

According to him, “We started this campaign way back in 2009. Actually, the government should pay royalty to us. Since 2009, we have been talking about this change all the while.

“I’m believer in the possibility of Nigeria changing. I’m committed to it. I have been on it before this government began to talk about it because I have seen the beauty of this country in the future,” he said.

Ilechukwu harped on the need for Nigerians
to stop all forms religious, tribal and ethnic stereotypes, he said
have been working against the unity of the country. He said
Nigerians must believe in the country and consider the nation first
at all times.

On the call for the country’s restructuring, the cleric called for devolution of power from the
Federal to states and local governments, pointing out that

restructuring would strengthen the local governments and position
them to provide good governance and effective service delivery to
the people at the grassroots.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Nigeria Needs Parliamentary System Of Govt – Peter Obi

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes
Forum | 1 day ago

Nigerian Man Arrested For Being In Possession Of Fake Naira Notes

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries
Forum | 2 days ago

Nigerian Govt to Sell Crude Oil in Naira to Dangote and Other Local Refineries

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 3 days ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola