We will not allow you to destroy Tinubu’s plans – Protesters warn APC Chieftains

Forum 7 years ago

We will not allow you to destroy Tinubu’s plans – Protesters warn APC Chieftains

Loyalists to a National Leader of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Bola Tinubu, have warned Chieftains of the ruling party to allow the party leader achieve his plans for the country, stressing that it will not sit back and watch the party sidelining the elder statesman.

Speaking during a peaceful protest staged yesterday in Lagos, APC Chairman in the state, Henry Ajomale warned against what sidelining Tinubu would do to the party.

In the protest march tagged: “I stand with Tinubu,” Ajomale called on APC stalwarts to allow Tinubu achieved his divine mandate for the country.

They marched from the Lagos State House of Assembly Complex in Alausa to other parts of Ikeja. In attendance were government officials and other stakeholders of the APC.

Stressing that they will not allow anybody to rubbish Tinubu’s legacies, Ajomale said, “The man that started the whole revolution (Tinubu) is now being rubbished because of the inordinate ambition of very few members of the party. They want to destroy the party and that is why we are concerned about what is going on. If we allow a few people to truncate what we fought for, then the promise made to Nigerians would not be fulfilled.

“Those trying to undermine the leadership of Tinubu in APC are not helping this country. My advice to them is to leave Asiwaju alone and let him do what God has asked him to come and do for this country. Those planning the crisis should have a change of mind because it is not going to help the country. We cannot sit down and fold our hands and allow anybody to destroy the whole thing we planned.”

Recall that Tinubu has come under serious attack by APC members following his call for the party’s National Chairman, John Oyegun to resign over alleged irregularities that marred the Ondo primary election.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)
Forum | 2 days ago

What President Tinubu Told Me About My Removal As APC Chairman – Ganduje (Video)

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai
Forum | 2 days ago

Anti-Party: APC Speaks On Suspending El-Rufai

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue
Forum | 3 days ago

N/Assembly Caucus Insists On Akume As APC Leader In Benue

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer
Forum | 3 days ago

Why Ganduje Should Resign As APC National Chairman – Lawyer