Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike Loses Dad

Forum 9 years ago

Nollywood Actress, Chika Ike Loses Dad

This is not the best of times for Nollywood actress, Chika Ike as she is mourning the death of her father.
Nollywood actress, Chika Ike
Nollywood actress Chika Ike lost her dad recently after a prolonged illness, according to Linda Ikeji.

The actress was siad to have flown her dad to India for treatment two years ago due to same illness but unfortunately he passed on.

Chika Ike posted the photo of her dad below on instagram with caption: “RIP my first Love. I miss you. Words can’t explain how much it hurts. I will always love you Dad.”
May his soul RIP.

Meanwhile it would be recalled taht recently, popular musician Tuface Idibia has lost his dad to cancer on August 23rd.
In April 2014, Nollywood Actor, Jim Iyke also lost his motherafter battling280345 with stroke.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 1 day ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On
Forum | 1 day ago

Nollywood Actress, Amaka Chukwujewu Opens Up About Her Life, Reveals What Turns Her On

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary
Forum | 1 day ago

Actress, Stephanie Okereke-Linus, Husband Celebrate 13th Wedding Anniversary

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael
Forum | 2 days ago

Actress, Angela Okorie Drags Her Colleague, Zubby Michael