Pres Buhari will present 2017 budget within 10 days- Saraki says

Forum 7 years ago

Pres Buhari will present 2017 budget within 10 days- Saraki says

Senate President Bukola Saraki was at the state house Abuja yesterday where he had a closed door meeting with President Buhari. Speaking with state house correspondents after his meeting, Saraki disclosed that the 2017 budget which was approved by the Federal Executive Council on Wednesday November 30th, will be presented to a joint session of the National Assembly within the next 10 days.

"Well, I haven’t seen the details, not until the president lays it. I am sure within the next 10 days, it will be presented. We are ready. Once the document comes to us, we are ready. I think this time around, a lot of work has taken place behind the scene. There is a lot of more collaboration and you will see the result of that in the time frame it will take after the president will have presented it.”he said

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum
Forum | 23 hours ago

Sydney Sweeney ‘Isn’t Pretty’ and ‘Can’t Act,’ Says Hollywood Producer Carol Baum

Gunmen Storm LG Secretariat In Ekiti, Days After Oyo Assembly Invasion
Forum | 2 days ago

Gunmen Storm LG Secretariat In Ekiti, Days After Oyo Assembly Invasion

Jesse Plemons Joined Civil War Cast Days Before Filming His Scene
Forum | 3 days ago

Jesse Plemons Joined Civil War Cast Days Before Filming His Scene

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie