What You Should Know About Anita Oyakhilome

Forum 9 years ago

What You Should Know About Anita Oyakhilome

The recent divorce saga between founder of Believers Love World, a.k.a. Christ Embassy, Rev. Chris Oyakhilome, and his wife, Rev. Anita Odegwa Oyakhilome, has been trending online.

Below are some interesting things you will like to know about Anita Oyakhilome:
Pastor Anita Oyakhilome
1.Anita is a pioneer member of the ministry:
She was among those who started the ministry which used to be a campus fellowship, known as Believer’s Love World Fellowship, BLW (now Believers’ LoveWorld Inc.) at Ambrose Alli University, Ekpoma in Edo State.
2.She met her husband, Pst Chris, at the University:
She reportedly became a born-again Christian at the BLW Campus Fellowship, where Chris was still a pastor in the late 1980s.

3.She got married to Pastor Chris Oyakilome in 1991:
They got married 23 years ago in Lagos and their union is blessed with two daughters, Sharon and Charlyn.
Chris and Anita’s wedding photo
4.Anita is a gifted writer:
Besides the ministry’s daily devotional, Rhapsody of Realities, which is now in over 250 languages all over the world, Anita has written many Christian books with her husband like: Don’t Pack Your Bags Yet, Confession For living, a Handbook For Successful Living, Unending Springs of Joy, and many more.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates
Forum | 1 week ago

“She no know say I be celebrity” — Regina Daniels laments as her mom asks her to wash plates

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car
Forum | 1 week ago

Ghanaian Uber driver returns Anita Joseph’s two expensive phones she left in his car

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane
Forum | 2 weeks ago

‘I don’t know if I’ll live to be 100’ – Varane

I Know Liam Is My Grandson, But Wunmi Needs to Do the DNA Test – Mohbad’s Father
Forum | 2 weeks ago

I Know Liam Is My Grandson, But Wunmi Needs to Do the DNA Test – Mohbad’s Father