See The Gifts Borno First Lady Gave To Christian Widows For Christmas

Forum 7 years ago

See The Gifts Borno First Lady Gave To Christian Widows For Christmas

Christmas Gifts: Borno State First lady, founder of SWOT foundation, Hajiya Nana Kashim Shettima, on Saturday gives some bags of rice and cartons of supergety, gallon of palm, Semovita and cash to the Christian widows in Maiduguri at Multipurpose Hall for Christmas. In her address on the occasion, she said that the gifts was to support the Christian widows and their families...

In the spirit of the tortoise season, wife of the Borno State Governor and Founder SWOT Foundation, Hajiya Nana Kashim Shettima is splashing out Christmas gifts to Christian widows in Borno State. Over 300 widows are benefitting in this year's kind gesture.

The gifts being distributed to each widow include 25Kg bag of rice, one carton of Spaghetti, one gallon of palm Oil and cash gift.

The First Lady is wishing all Christian faithful in the State and beyond a merry Christmas, and happy new year in advance.

Mrs Nana Shettima, who was able represented by the Chairman of the Foundation Alhaji Mohammed Bello Sardaunan Gwoza today presented the gifts. the Chairman said the kind gesture was done out of passion, love and unity.

“He said, I know there are widows here and I see a lot of Christian mothers and the youth  too, it is likely to be here”.

“The religion both says how good and pleasant it is when God makes us enjoy together in peace, tranquility, progress and unity. “I am not here in my own capacity; I am here representing the wife of the Governor of Borno State .

“Everyone knows that she has a large heart and she has sent a lot of items to the Christian community, I am here to represent her the wife of the Borno State Gov Hajiya Nana Shettima representation over of the food  items to you ,” he said.

Responding, the Borno State Widows Association Chairpersons, thanked Hajiya Nana for identifying with the Christian community at this festival period. Mrs assured that the items would be celebrated for all the Christmas festival.

“We want to assure you that by the grace of God, the celebration would go peacefully all the days in the State.

Also speaking, said the kind gesture showed a sense of unity. “we are really grateful, this is leadership; it is a sense of unity for the State.

“Hajiya Nana is a Muslim and she knows that this cerebration is for Christians and yet she has decided to brighten the hearts of Christians,” Chairperson said.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Recounts How Lagos Motorist Bashed Her Car And Still Tried to Woo Her

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months
Forum | 5 days ago

Lady Blocks Closest Friend For Secretly Relocating to UK, Keeping Secret for 6 Months

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments