See What A Policeman Did To A Teenager After Catching Him Smoke Marijuana. Photos

Forum 7 years ago

See What A Policeman Did To A Teenager After Catching Him Smoke Marijuana. Photos

A policeman who caught a teenager smoking weed has been praised after given the youngster the choice of being arrested or doing 200 push ups.

The grateful lad was soon on the floor completing his unusual challenge as officer Eric Ball watched on.

The cop was off-duty when someone told him the lad was smoking marijuana outside the entrance to a cinema, and he decided to act.

He told ABC news in Texas, USA: "When I seen him, I told him to come here and he got to walking and I seen him drop something .

"He said he had been smoking marijuana, but it wasn't a usable amount."

The officer decided to teach the boy a lesson in the same way he remembered from his school sports days.

"One thing my department pushes is for us to have compassion and kind of think outside the box," officer Ball.

"I just wanted to kind of teach him a lesson, to use that situation as a learning tool. "He was real respectful.

So I told him you have two options: he could go to jail or he could give me 200 push-ups. "I got that from, you know I played sports in high school, coaches and stuff.

"I thought that would be more sufficient than writing him a drug paraphernalia ticket or something like that, because I can use my discretion.

Officer Ball added that the teen's mother came looking for him and thought it was nice that he only had her son do push ups.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death
Forum | 1 week ago

Adamawa Police To Arrest Hospitalised Teenager For Stabbing Friend To Death

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie
Forum | 1 week ago

Captain America: Brave New World Photos Preview Anthony Mackie, Harrison Ford in Marvel Movie

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara
Forum | 1 week ago

Photos Of Nigeria Air Force Bombarding Terrorists’ Hideout With Air Strikes In Zamfara

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 1 week ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries