How Will I Survive? I Used Junior Staff Money For MMM – Director Cries Out

Forum 7 years ago

How Will I Survive? I Used Junior Staff Money For MMM – Director Cries Out

Participants in the controversial MMM Ponzi scheme are protesting their hanging investments few weeks after the scheme resurfaced to abreast its overwhelming with ‘stories’.

Investigations revealed that about 120 civil servants in Asaba, Delta State, and environs invested in the scheme including a Director in one of the Ministries with as much as N6.6million.

Sources close to the Civil Servants hinted that many of them have allegedly fled their homes for fear of the unknown after they converted their rents money into the investment.

The Director who did not want his name in the print, he said: “I’m not sure I will survive because I took junior staff money to invest in MMM and we are not sure of payments, I just pray MMM will pay us.”

As the fear of unknown thickens, some participants have resorted to prayers, and others to curses.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Thrill Ride: Godzilla Director on Board for Rollercoaster Thriller Movie
Forum | 8 hours ago

Thrill Ride: Godzilla Director on Board for Rollercoaster Thriller Movie

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out
Forum | 16 hours ago

I Didn’t Make A Penny At My Last Show Because People Were Scared Of Spraying Money — Rapper Speed Darlington Cries Out

Verydarkman Leaks Last DM He Received From Junior Pope, Regrets Snubbing Him
Forum | 16 hours ago

Verydarkman Leaks Last DM He Received From Junior Pope, Regrets Snubbing Him

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out
Forum | 22 hours ago

Nothing Must Happen To Me, My Grandson, And Mohbad’s Wife - Mohbad’s Mother Cries Out