What President Buhari Told Us About His Health – Tinubu Reveals

Forum 6 years ago

What President Buhari Told Us About His Health – Tinubu Reveals

The National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, on Sunday said that ailing President Muhammadu had told Nigerians that he was sick that he needed to take care of himself.

According to Tinubu, the President never lied about his health condition.

Tinubu made this known while speaking in Kano during a condolence visit to Kano State Governor Abdullahi Ganduje, over the death of Dan Masani Kano, Alhaji Maitama Sule.

He said “there is nothing anybody can do in the face of health challenge. The President did not lie to us. He told us he was ill; and he needs to take care of himself. I don’t see any crisis about this situation. We are a nation that is very humane, honest, compassionate, and resilient. We take care of our own neighbours.

“I am not a member of presidential cabinet, but I am a member of his party and I am a Nigerian. All we can do is to pray for him.”

Buhari has not returned to the country, since he traveled to UK for medical check-up on May 9, 2017.

[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike
Forum | 3 days ago

Drama As Angry UNIJOS Students Protest Against Poor Health Facilities On Campus Despite Tuition Fee Hike

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud
Forum | 3 days ago

APC Chieftain Begs Tinubu to Settle Kwankwaso-Ganduje Feud

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series
Forum | 4 days ago

Outer Range Season 2 Trailer Reveals Return of Josh Brolin Sci-Fi Series