I’m solidly behind Ajimobi –Alaafin

Forum 9 years ago

I’m solidly behind Ajimobi –Alaafin

The Alaafin of Oyo, Oba Lamidi Adeyemi, has said contrary to rumours being peddled about his relationship with the governor of the state, Senator Abiola Ajimobi, there is no strain in their relationship. He stated that he was solidly behind the aspirations of the governor.

Speaking yesterday when the governor paid him a courtesy call in his palace as part of his ongoing tour of local government areas in the state to distribute appointment letters to 5,300 teachers recently given appointment by the state government, the monarch noted that the governor had been doing all within his powers to govern the state within the confines of civility and human understanding.

“The governor has not offended me in any way. He has not done anything for us to part ways. We are still together. May God Almighty continue to guide him aright. I will not tell lies, if he offends me, I will tell him. If there is need for us to part ways, I would have told him, but there is no reason to warrant this,” he said.

In his remarks, Governor Ajimobi thanked the monarch for the assistance to the state in terms of advice in the last three and half years of his tenure.
[ads4]
Ajimobi also confirmed that the relationship between him and the monarch had been cordial since inception, and likened the relationship to that of a father and son.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Thank You For Standing By Me Solidly - Yul Edochie Tells Judy As She Turns A Year Older
Forum | 3 months ago

Thank You For Standing By Me Solidly - Yul Edochie Tells Judy As She Turns A Year Older

Late Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Queen Dami, Shares Loved-up Video Of Herself And Singer, Portable
Forum | 7 months ago

Late Alaafin Of Oyo’s Wife, Queen Dami, Shares Loved-up Video Of Herself And Singer, Portable

We’ve not approved new Alaafin – Oyo govt
Forum | 11 months ago

We’ve not approved new Alaafin – Oyo govt

Selection of new Alaafin ongoing, Oyo govt says
Forum | 11 months ago

Selection of new Alaafin ongoing, Oyo govt says