Over 6,000 illegal borders used in arms smuggling –DG, NATFORCE

Forum 9 years ago

Over 6,000 illegal borders used in arms smuggling –DG, NATFORCE

Director General of the National Taskforce on Illegal Importation of Small Arms and Light Weapons (NATFORCE ), Mr. Osita Okereke has revealed that more than 6,000 illegal borders are currently being used to smuggle dangerous weapons into the country.
[ads4]
Mr. Osita while speaking with Sunday Sun, equally hinted that the task force was willing to partner with security operatives in providing adequate security across various borders in the country.
The former presidential candidate on the platform of African Liberation Party (ALP), while commenting on the current security challenges, urged President Goodluck Jonathan to check the allegiance of his security chiefs and advisers in the wake of attacks in the North-east.
He alleged that security chiefs and those advising President Jonathan on security matters might have been sabotaging him.
“It is an atrocity for security agents to sabotage the efforts of the President. We have the capacity to solve 60 per cent of the security problems in Nigeria. We are one of the agencies that can sanitize the system.
“Elections are approaching and we will be available to ensure we conduct free and fair elections. We will monitor elections and ensure that peace reigns. As for us, we will adopt President Jonathan,” he said.
While assuring that members of Importers Association of Nigeria where he serves as its president would support President Jonathan for his re-election, the president of the association said that the President deserves a second term to consolidate on the good work he is doing.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Military Aircraft Bomb Illegal Rrefining Sites In Rivers
Forum | 1 week ago

Military Aircraft Bomb Illegal Rrefining Sites In Rivers

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty
Forum | 1 week ago

UCL: Referee used common sense – Arteta on why Bayern didn’t get penalty

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I
Forum | 1 week ago

I Used Bleaching Cream For Over 15 Years, I'm Just 35 And I Look Older Than My Age Now - Lady Laments

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Sacrifice The Illegal Relationship You Have With Judy Austin To Make Your Daughter Happy - Sarah Martins Tells Yul Edochie