'If Elected, I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet' - Atiku

Forum 5 years ago

'If Elected, I Will NOT Take Six Months Before Naming My Cabinet' - Atiku

As disclosed on his Twitter page, Atiku vows not spend six months before naming his cabinet.

The post appears to throw a shade to Mr. Buhari, who spent almost like forever before naming his cabinet after he was elected and sworn in, in 2015.

Atiku promises to name his cabinet before May 29th 2019, if elected the president in next year's general polls.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
You Don’t Understand Figures, Tinubu is Prudent – Umahi Tackles Atiku Over Projects
Forum | 5 days ago

You Don’t Understand Figures, Tinubu is Prudent – Umahi Tackles Atiku Over Projects

Lagos-Calabar Project: Why Wait Till Friday to Reveal Cost – Atiku Tackles Tinubu Govt
Forum | 5 days ago

Lagos-Calabar Project: Why Wait Till Friday to Reveal Cost – Atiku Tackles Tinubu Govt

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday
Forum | 1 week ago

“Few months of being in the most loving and Godly marriage” — Sharon Ooja writes as she celebrates 33rd birthday

Lady Sentenced To Four months Imprisonment For Assaulting KAI officials Who Arrested Her For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (Video)
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Sentenced To Four months Imprisonment For Assaulting KAI officials Who Arrested Her For Failing To Use A Pedestrian Bridge (Video)