Iyanya Creates Mrs Oreo Competition for UK Fans

Forum 9 years ago

Iyanya Creates Mrs Oreo Competition for UK Fans

Nigeria’s afropop singer, Iyanya, who rose to fame with the hit-track ‘Kukere’ has created a new competition on Instagram, with the purpose being to search for Mrs Oreo UK.

According to the Project Fame winner, the winner of the competition will join him on his October UK tour which is expected to cover a total of 10 cities.

He put up a post on his Instagram page today with the caption: ‘Looking For Mrs Oreo UK, winner will join me on my 10 city Tour of The UK this October.

To enter, a participant has to make a 15-second video to be posted on one’s Instagram page with the hashtag #mroreo and copy @iyanya as well as his manager, @ubifranklintriplemg. The best video, from the entries, according to the Zinox ambassador, will be selected and the winner will emerge!!.

See Iyanya’s message below…

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries
Forum | 1 week ago

Jackie Chan Assures Fans After Gray-Haired Photos Spark Health Worries

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video
Forum | 1 week ago

“Love sweet na you dey rush” – Fans gush over Rita Dominic and husband’s dance video

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m A Master Producer – Don Jazzy Shares Throwback Hit Songs As He Reminds Fans Of His Musical Prowess