Review: MoHits Records To Mavin Records ”Journey So Far”

Forum 9 years ago

Review: MoHits Records To Mavin Records ”Journey So Far”

Would this be tagged grass to grass ? The Ceo Mavin records Don Baba J wasn’t poor even when he was running the defunct Mo’hit records where he paraded stars like D’banj the now banga lee of the lee temple and Ceo DB Records, likes of K-switch, Wande coal , dr sid , and D Prince.

Do you know back then the tracks mo’hit produced were always hit songs , from Why me , No longthing, down to the entertainer album from dbanj , M2M from wande coal. Even at present when you hear M O H I T S ( in wande coals voices ) then you would be on suspense to know what track that could be… LoL , but now the game stepped up, few moved on the pursue something independent and become a boss.

Mavin came through after the departure of dbanj and K-switch, Wande was a part-time member of Mavin before he left and became a black diamond boss. Now on Mavin we have Don baba J, Tiwa Savage, Dr Sid, D’ prince, Korede bello, Aphro D’ja , Reekado Banks .
[ads4]
No doubts mavin has been doing absolutely fine, giving hit songs like wise other defunct members are doing pretty well. The bloodstream flows among everyone who has ever tasted the don jazzy’s beat several times.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
How Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Inspired My Fitness Journey – Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How Pastor Jimmy Odukoya Inspired My Fitness Journey – Actor, Deyemi Okanlawon Reveals

Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Tinubu Inherited The Worst Economic Challenges So Far In Nigeria’s History - APC

Road House Remake Viewership Breaks Records on Prime Video
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Road House Remake Viewership Breaks Records on Prime Video

Shallipopi Is Dangerous, His Friends Must Take Their Girlfriends Far From Him - Seun Kuti (Video)
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Shallipopi Is Dangerous, His Friends Must Take Their Girlfriends Far From Him - Seun Kuti (Video)