Briand goal celebrates with Fifa flop 1

Forum 9 years ago

Briand goal celebrates with Fifa flop 1

Jimmy Briandcelebrated his debut Hannover in hilarious style, flopping to the floor like a fish after scoring the opener in their 2-0 win at Hertha Berlin.
The Frenchman, 29, put the ball into the back of the net on Friday with just a minute to go before half-time then wheeled away from the box to leap on to the ground.
The celebration will have seemed bizarre in the extreme to those who do not play the computer game Fifa 15 or any of its previous recent iterations, and the former Lyon forward admitted after the match that was where the idea had come from.
"I'm very happy because it was an important goal just before the break," he told Bundesliga's official website. "After that we controlled the game and we were able to get the win, which was the most important thing.
"My celebration was from playing Fifa. I was playing with my friend Salif Sane and I said if I scored today, I'd celebrate like that."
Check out the crazy goal reaction below and share with us some of the strangest, stupidest or outright silliest celebrations that you've ever seen in football in the comment sectio

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought
Forum | 22 hours ago

SPORT 33 mins ago Finidi backs Enyimba forward Mbaoma to end goal drought

Portable
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable's Son, Teslim Celebrates 5th Birthday

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday
Forum | 3 days ago

Former Wife Of Ooni, Olori Naomi Celebrates 31st Birthday