As Steven Gerrard To Play Last Match For Liverpool, Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Him Good Will Message [Read Here]

Forum 8 years ago

As Steven Gerrard To Play Last Match For Liverpool, Cristiano Ronaldo Sends Him Good Will Message [Read Here]

Ahead of Steven Gerrard’s final game as a Liverpool player, Real Madrid and Ballon d’Or holder Cristiano Ronaldo has sent a good will message to the midfielder.

In video share on the Liverpool official Youtube channel, Cristiano who played against Gerrard for many years in the North West derby between Manchester United and Liverpool, said it was a pleasure to share same pitch with the English great.

“Hello Steve, just to say it was a pleasure to play against you,” Cristiano said in the video. “Many years I played against you in Manchester United Vs Liverpool.

“You are a fantastic player, I wish you you all the best for your career and for your life .”

Steven Gerrard will on Sunday, May 24 play his last match for Liverpool in an English Premier League game against Stoke City.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director
Forum | 2 days ago

Ready or Not 2 Script Update Given by Director

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede
Forum | 2 days ago

If You Can’t Produce a Good Film, Pack Up – Yvonne Jegede

I
Forum | 3 days ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa
Forum | 3 days ago

NDLEA Has Sent Message To Drug Cartels With 50,901 Arrests, 9,034 Convictions – Marwa