I’m Not Leaving Man United – Angel Di Maria

Forum 8 years ago

I’m Not Leaving Man United – Angel Di Maria

Despite being his side’s record signing,Di Maria was dropped to the bench and in recent weeks, rumors have been going round that Di Maria may be leaving the club. Di Maria came up to debunk those rumors as he stated that he was uncomfortable sitting on the bench but he was more than willing to stay and fight for his jersey.
After stating that he was uncomfortable on the bench, the Argentine was asked if he would leave the club in the summer he responded saying: “No [I will not leave], because I’m not thinking like that,” he insisted. “In Madrid there were times when I was whistled around the stadium but faced it and then it turned around. I like to deal with things.” Di Maria went on to state that he wanted to win the Copa America with Argentina.

Despite his poor run of form Di Maria managed 10 premier league assists last season, bettered only by Cesc Fabregas of Chelsea.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend
Forum | 6 hours ago

Young Man Shoots His Friend Dead For Taking A Bite Out Of His Girlfriend's Burger

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’
Forum | 21 hours ago

The Invisible Man 2 Update Given by Elisabeth Moss: ‘I Feel Very Good About It’

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute
Forum | 1 day ago

Seyi Law Lays Curses On X User Who Accused Him Of Leaving A Club With A Pr*stitute

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd
Forum | 1 day ago

EPL: It’s unacceptable – Ten Hag reacts to Man Utd’s 4-2 win over Sheffield Utd