False News Must Stop, I'm Happy At R. Madrid - C. Ronaldo

Forum 8 years ago

False News Must Stop, I'm Happy At R. Madrid - C. Ronaldo

The winger has reiterated his contentment at Madrid and is confident the club can win trophies next season

Cristiano Ronaldo has hit out at "false news" regarding his future and again stated his happiness at Real Madrid.

The 30-year-old was linked with a return to former club Manchester United last summer and his future has again be questioned 12 months on following the appointment of Rafa Benitez as Madrid's new coach.

However, despite showing his loyalty to Carlo Ancelotti in a Twitter post shortly before he was sacked in May, Ronaldo has dismissed reports he is disillusioned with life in the Spanish capital.

He told A Bola: "I have not spoken to any press in recent weekswith the exception of today and that is only to dismiss the false news that has been written in an attempt to create conflict between myself and Real Madrid.

"I am very happy at the club and very focused and confident of a new season full of success.I repeat once again that I am at the best club in the world and it is with the best club in the world that I want to win again.

"I have not spoken to any press while on holiday.
I'd like you to sincerely stop with the false news and give me a little peace.Real Madrid and I are fine with each other."

[ads4]
Source: Goal

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles
Forum | 1 hour ago

Family Members Of Bride-to-be Stop Kidnap Attempt, Kill Terrorist, Seize Two Ak-47 Rifles

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC
Forum | 2 hours ago

Stop Intimidating Me, Obey Court Orders - Yahaya Bello Tells EFCC

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring
Forum | 2 days ago

Man Dies After His Wife Forced Him To Undergo A Surgery In India To Stop Him From Snoring

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks
Forum | 2 days ago

Why Actresses Hardly Have Happy Relationships – Nollywood Star, Stella Udeze Speaks