I Miss Playing With Rooney, Maybe We Can Still Play Together Some Day – C. Ronaldo

Forum 8 years ago

I Miss Playing With Rooney, Maybe We Can Still Play Together Some Day – C. Ronaldo

Three time Ballon D’Or winner, Cristiano Ronaldo has told reporters that he misses playing with Manchester United forward, Wayne Rooney.

Ronaldo and Rooney became one of the hottest attacking pairs in the world and earned the nickname “Roonaldo” during their time together at Old Trafford, a period that saw Manchester United pick up 3 league titles and a UEFA champions league trophy and play in in back to back UCL finals. Ronaldo left and moved on to Real madrid but admits he misses playing with Rooney. “I miss playing with Rooney. Maybe we can play again together some day,”
he said. “He’s a fantastic team player and he scores! He’s a fantastic boy and he helped me a lot when he came to join us in Manchester.”

Manchester United fans would be drooling at the prospect of the reunion between both forwards. Ronlado however deflected questions about a possible move back to Manchester United in the future.
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Tom Cruise Wanted to Play Rorschach in Zack Snyder’s Watchmen Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Tom Cruise Wanted to Play Rorschach in Zack Snyder’s Watchmen Movie

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise
Forum | 1 day ago

Hit Man Trailer Shows Glen Powell Playing a Master of Disguise

Missing 7-year-old Boy Found Dead In Kano
Forum | 4 days ago