Coach Samson Siasia & assistant robbed of credit card, money and phones in Atlanta hotel car park

Forum 7 years ago

Coach Samson Siasia & assistant robbed of credit card, money and phones in Atlanta hotel car park

Olympic team coach Samson Siasia and his assistant were robbed of valuable possessions in the Olympic team's hotel car park in Atlanta, Georgia but he kept it secret in order not to distract his team and make them lose concentration ahead of the Rio Olympics according to a report by top Nigerian sports magazine, Sporting Life.

According to the report by the magazine published today, a close friend of the Bayelsa born coach revealed how Siasia's credit cards and money were stolen, his car damaged and his phones and phones of his assistant stolen by Burglars on Tuesday last week at the team's training camp hotel car park and how Siasia still kept it to himself because he wants total focus from his players.

"Coach Samson Siasia was robbed last week when he parked the car he is using for running around for the team at the team's hotel park'' the source said .

"He went to see the players after the evening session and also freshen up in his hotel room , but alas as he came back to pick his car he discovered that somebody had broken the door and the glass of the car and made away with his credit card, his two android phones, the phones of his assistant, Abu and some money too''

"Siasia was demoralized but after a few minutes he braced up and told us that the devil is a liar and that nothing can stop him from preparing this team for the Olympics task ahead."

When Siasia was contacted by SportingLife , the former Super Eagles coach asked " who told you, how did you know ?"

"Well it's true but I have done what I supposed to do so there is no cause for alarm.

"We are focused and preparing hard for the Olympics that is what I can tell you for now. But it is true that the car I am using here was burgled and they made away with my credit cards and other valuables . But no cause for alarm as I told you"

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce
Forum | 1 day ago

Oldboy TV Show in the Works at Lionsgate, Park Chan-wook to Produce

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding
Forum | 1 day ago

BBNaija Star Omashola Explains Why Fake Money Was Sprayed at His Wedding

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term
Forum | 1 day ago

Portable Begs EFCC After Spraying Money to Fans Amidst Bobrisky’s Jail Term

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia
Forum | 2 days ago

Autopsy Begins On Remains Of Hotel Manager Allegedly Killed By Soldiers In Umuahia