How i Got 6GB With My Glo Line

Forum 9 years ago

How i Got 6GB With My Glo Line

This tweak goes to all my Glo
subscribers

I call it Glo Multipliers Effect. Multiply your Mb until it get to Terra bytes. Did I just said Terabytes? Yes terabytes.

Though I am not a Glo fan but I just have to optin3days agowhen my inbox was full with about 30 Glo users asking for latest tweak on Glo.

To my surprise, I got 6GB today alone; the sad news wasthat I have to finish it this same day if not it will just expire.

This was what I did with my 6GB, I downloaded the complete latest version of “Too Fast Too Furious” which was about 3GB. The rest is history.

Glo users, please don’t kill our
Network ooo. I will release the tweak right about now. G-Bam Hi 5ive allows subscribers to
call five special numbers at only five kobo per second and enjoy 5MB free browsing every day. But you need to download with wisdom.

To Migrate to this package,
dial*100*5*1#

This is how the tweak goes 1.Dial the above code several times and you will receive sms telling you that “you are already on the selected profile”, but ignore it and keep dialing it. The more you dial, the0higher your Mb.

2.To check for your balance, dial *127*0#

NB:This is a 24hr bonus and so, it will always expire at exactly the last time you were credited.

Now, to ensure that your free bonus does not expire,
ensure that you keep dialing the code everyday because, as soon as you receive new free MB, your validity will be changed.

Mind you, Glo is already aware that this loophole exist and they can block it any moment from now.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi
Forum | 6 days ago

Transfer: Juventus line up move for Wilfred Ndidi

Transfer: AC Milan line up move for Victor Boniface
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Transfer: AC Milan line up move for Victor Boniface

How 27-Year-Old Man Got Nabbed For Stealing Transformer Cables In Lagos
Forum | 2 weeks ago

How 27-Year-Old Man Got Nabbed For Stealing Transformer Cables In Lagos