Hot!! Enjoy MTN Unlimited Browsing & Downloading

Forum 7 years ago

Hot!! Enjoy MTN Unlimited Browsing & Downloading

Hi waploadites i have been browsing since or this while so am tire of browsing...so i decide to share with our fans...enjoy below

Without Wasting much of Your time. let go Straight to the Point…

You Can enjoy Unlimited Streaming =, downloading and Browsing On Your MTN Sim card with just 25Naira… to all Internet Gangsta that Love downloading heavy files this is good news for You…

How Can I Get It Done?

Migrate to MTN iPlus (Skip this Step If You are on Pulse or dial *406*1# to migrate)
After that, Make sure you have Upto 30Naira On Your Sim Card… Navigate to Your message Menu and Send Night to 131
25naira would be deducted from your Balance and you would be enable to browse from 12:00am to 4:00am...hmmmmm wash night things ooohhh no sleep...lol awoof rock on..

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Hotel Owner And Military Personnel ‘Torture Staff To Death’ Over Phone Theft In Imo

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller
Forum | 2 weeks ago

Hotel Cocaine Teaser Trailer Previews MGM+ Crime Thriller

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State
Forum | 3 weeks ago

Woman Remanded For Bathing Her Husband With Hot Water Two months After Wedding In Niger State

Hottest Mama Ever Liveth - Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Self As She Shares Stunning Photos
Forum | 1 month ago

Hottest Mama Ever Liveth - Iyabo Ojo Gushes Over Self As She Shares Stunning Photos