Drop Any Device Problem Here Let's Solve it Together

Forum 9 years ago

Drop Any Device Problem Here Let's Solve it Together

know you all have a lot of questions for me because I just dive into your hearts and I can see and feel a lot of unanswered questions concerning your device.

Today is a good day and lets help solve those questions together. It will be so unfortunate in your part if you claim you have a device but your device seems to be your own boss making you a mere unverified servant to that device.

That's not good enough. For no reason should your device give you unfathomable headache when you are the boss of the network.

So feel free to post whatever problem your device is having here lets'see if we can help solve it together. I know I've done something like this before and I'm still repeating it because demand for it is extremely high either by bricking your device or your Android, PC, BB or iPhone device makes you look dejected, defeated and demoralize then this thread is for you.

Use the comment box to relate your problem and I bet solutions will be provided except problems relating to the old century.

Add me on bbm: 7A5ACD20

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’
Forum | 3 days ago

3 Body Problem Season 2 Update Given by Creator: ‘Really Wild in the Best Possible Way’

EPL: Man City cannot drop points – Guardiola on title race ahead of Luton clash
Forum | 6 days ago

EPL: Man City cannot drop points – Guardiola on title race ahead of Luton clash

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians
Forum | 1 week ago

Let Us Support Tinubu, Governors - Buhari Appeals To Nigerians

Why I had to drop out of University – Beverly Osu opens up
Forum | 1 week ago

Why I had to drop out of University – Beverly Osu opens up