Genevieve Nnaji Fires Back at Reports that She Said Nollywood was Mediocre

Forum 9 years ago

Genevieve Nnaji Fires Back at Reports that She Said Nollywood was Mediocre

Nollywood actress Genevieve Nnaji has reacted to the reports that quoted her as saying Nollywood was bland and mediocre.

Last weekend, Punch had published their chat with the actress where she explained that she had been scarce in Nollywood movies because:
Having practiced my art in international & professionally produced stories like ‘Ije’; ‘Mirror boy;’ and ‘Tango with me’, I don’t think I can return to the blandness and mediocrity that characterized Nollywood in the past.”
A Nollywood movie director, Mac Collins Chidebe, who obviously didn’t like her statement replied her yesterday and Genny just took to her IG page to set the records straight. Read her post after the cut

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression
Forum | 5 days ago

The Fear Of Being Mocked Kept Me Silent – Nollywood Actor, Jamiu Azeez, Opens Op On Battle With Depression

Loan App Falsely Reports Couple’s Death Over Loan Default
Forum | 6 days ago

Loan App Falsely Reports Couple’s Death Over Loan Default

CONFIRMED: Nollywood actor Junior Pope is still alive, rushed to Asaba hospital
Forum | 1 week ago

CONFIRMED: Nollywood actor Junior Pope is still alive, rushed to Asaba hospital

Secondus Fires Back At Wike Over ‘Expired Politicians, Political Vampires’ Critique
Forum | 1 week ago

Secondus Fires Back At Wike Over ‘Expired Politicians, Political Vampires’ Critique