Meek Mill Throws Shade at Wale on Twitter, Says He Is Hating On His Success

Forum 9 years ago

Meek Mill Throws Shade at Wale on Twitter, Says He Is Hating On His Success

Who would have thought Maybach Music Group artistes Wale and Meek Mill are not on good terms.

Now we know. The Philadelphia born rapper took to twitter to express his feud with the Nigerian-American born rapper. Meek Mill claims Wale is hating on his success and has decided not to support his upcoming album “Dreams Worth More Than Money”

Check out Meek’s tweets below
[ads4]

[quote2]When u young and successful..U experience a different type of racism.and it brings jealousy,hate & a new level of people tryna bring u down
— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 8, 2014

Wale just ain’t gone tweet a thing about my album…. He’s been hating on me long time now …don’t even text me cornball! #UNOTMMG

Everybody can see it! None of y’all dudes don’t call me text me nothing it is what it is!

I don’t really want no sU-Ckas in arm reach of me…. My hands might lose control! That’s how I’m rocking

I don’t need no support…It’s about a lot of these dudes really b hating behind closed doors..All these guys that’s on the rap scene kno

— Meek Mill (@MeekMill) July 8, 2014[/quote2]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 3 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing
Forum | 4 days ago

Fear Women - Nigerian Man Says As he Declares Girlfriend Wanted For Stealing

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job
Forum | 1 week ago

Lady Set to Wed Stranger She Met On Twitter After Helping Him Get A Job

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde
Forum | 1 week ago

BREAKING: No Feud On Olubadan Stool, Says Makinde