Not Searching: I Have No Man In My Life"- Juliet Ibrahim

Forum 9 years ago

Not Searching: I Have No Man In My Life"- Juliet Ibrahim

Nollywood actress, Juliet Ibrahim who recently revealed that she is a divorcee, says she is not looking for a man.

[ads4]

Ghanaian actress and producer, Juliet Ibrahim, who recently announced her separation from her husband, Kwadwo Safo, has come out to quench rumours that she is actually in a relationship with Nigerian actor, IK Ogbonna, an affair which many pointed out as being responsible for her marriage break up.

When IK Ogbonna posted a video on Youtube begging Juliet to stay with him, sharing photos of their intimate moments, with the words:

When u realize u are only human … And ur mistakes shouldn’t define u but build u. I am sorry is not just a word ..

It’s a realization that brings alive a new creation if it’s meant.

Many felt the two were in a relationship even while she was still married but just a few days later, her publicist came out to say that she had been divorced for a long time but because of the child that was between her and her estranged husband, she had decided to keep the separation under wraps.

But in a recent interview, she was asked whether she is in a relationship since she is divorced but she replied that though she is single, she is not in any relationship and is not searching for any.

I am not into any relationship at the moment. I am single, but not searching.

So where does this leave our own IK Ogbonna?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 3 days ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident
Forum | 3 days ago

Jnr Pope: Man Who Claims To Be The Captain Of The Boat Gives Account Of What Allegedly Transpired Before And After The Accident

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City
Forum | 3 days ago

EPL: Guardiola reveals how Arsenal, Liverpool are better than Man City