Davido in sex scandal mess, Girl claims he paid her $200 for a night stand

Forum 9 years ago

Davido in sex scandal mess, Girl claims he paid her $200 for a night stand

When my attention is drawn to stories like this. .all I say is Jah Jehovah!! Mimo.

And yes, this is yet another tea spilling today. Seems like we are in the age of groupies dishing dirt on celebs. .Whether its true or a lie it depends on what you conclude. .All I do is give you the details of how I received it.
So, My attention to a chick based in New York who claims she had a one night stand with rave of the moment Davido.

[ads4]

The crack head looking overly piereced and tatooed girl who uses the Facebook name Slimzy Sharp blinks, claims she is from Louisiana, New Orleans but resides in New York…

Apparently, I would have minded my business as usual but, I just couldn’t help dishing it on here before she deletes! Davido Sex scandal..
Based on what she wrote on her Facebook timeline, she is claiming Davido paid her 200 dollars for a one nite stand. The lady further alleges that when she changed the money i became 674,00 Million, though she didn’t state the currency.

As if that was not enough, she went on to share more messages that seemed as though she was apologizing to Davido for squealing about their alleged s3x romp.

I don’t know if her accusations are true or false for all we care she could be living out her fantasies on her Facebook page or just maybe she is seeking media attention.

What i do know for sure from my own little digging is that the chick is a Ghanaian and her real name is Abigial. Not sure is if she is based in Ghana or New York as she claims.

In my own opinion Davido is too classy for this chick. Haba! She looks too razz and unkempt for him na don’t you agree?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists
Forum | 6 hours ago

Nigerian Army Neutralizes Three Bandits In Benue, Confirms Rescue Of Pregnant Chibok Girl And Her 3 Children From Terrorists' Captivity

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara
Forum | 10 hours ago

NSCDC Arrests 19-year-old Man For R*ping Nine-year-old Girl In Kwara

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse
Forum | 13 hours ago

Davido Throws Support Behind Cubana Chief Priest Amid Alleged Naira Abuse

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown
Forum | 14 hours ago

Davido, Shallipopi Caught On Video Spraying Naira Notes Amid EFCC Crackdown