Benson Okonkwo Claims He Is Nigeria’s Sexiest Man

Forum 9 years ago

Benson Okonkwo Claims He Is Nigeria’s Sexiest Man

In a weekend interview with Vanguard which was published today, actor Benson Okonkwo has said it is not a boast, but he knows he is Nigeria’s sexiest man. I have been winning the sexiest awards right from my secondary school days, I know I am sexy he said confidently. Benson who just won Karis Media sexiest actor award, made this statement shortly after winning the title. His words;

[ads4]

“Well, it’s not a new thing. I have always been sexy and I know it. I started modelling before acting. I started modelling at the age of 16. I have always been admired by the public and that’s what makes me stand out. The confidence I have today is from my being sexy and I have a lovely and beautiful mum that I look like, so I got the beauty from her.

Even when I was in school, I have always won awards for being the sexiest. So this is something I am used to. I have also won a prize as Vanguard’s sexiest actor. And now Karis Media sexiest actor and more awards will come. Because to me, if I am to say it and I will say it again; I am Nigeria’s sexiest man”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 1 day ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola
Forum | 1 day ago

Bobrisky: Nigeria Has Become Dumping Ground For A Lot Of Things - Foluke Daramola

Shallipopi
Forum | 1 day ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer
Forum | 1 day ago

One-Punch Man Live-Action Movie Enlists Rick & Morty Creator as Writer