Chris Brown says he would collaborate with Rihanna again

Forum 9 years ago

Chris Brown says he would collaborate with Rihanna again

Chris Brown believes he’ll always remain ‘great’ friends with Rihanna. Photo: Filed

Chris Brownwas sentenced to six months community service and placed on probation for five years for assaulting his former girlfriend,

Rihannain 2009, but reveals that he would definitely work together with her in the studio once again should the opportunity arise.

Speaking to‘Access Hollywood,’he said:‘I think people kinda always get misconceptions because if you don’t see [Rihanna and I] in the headlines dating or with each other, it’s always, ‘Oh, they hate each other.’

‘We are friends. We have a great understanding. There are no issues.

‘If she’s working on an album [and] she wants me on a record, she can call.

I’ll get on the record,’ he said. ‘If I need her on something, it’s vice versa. So, that friendship, I think speaks volumes without having to speak.

‘We’ve been friends. We’ve known each other for almost 10 years, the same amount of time I’ve been doing music,’he continued.

‘I don’t think that’s ever gonna change… we’re friends.’

The‘Forever’hitmaker, who spent 108 days behind bars for violating his probation when he allegedly made threats about using guns while seeking anger-management treatment in rehab, was released from jail on June 2 and admits the experience has helped him.

He explained:‘The past year has been God’s way of showing me what wasnecessary.

You think you’re invincible and I needed to look at my life and see it. I need to be more of a role model. I wanna be an icon for what I do with my talent.

‘I want to be legendary for what I do with my music not for what happens in my personal life.’

However, the hunk, who was sentenced to time already served after pleading guilty to assault in Washington DC earlier this month stemming from an incident last October, admits he didn’t pen any tracks in jail.

He added:‘I didn’t write in jail. I need the vibe of the studio. Ifeed off people’s energies.

I like to pack my studios with females because that’s my core audience. I like to see their vibe so it lets me gauge if I am doing something right.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt
Forum | 2 days ago

Mercy Photos: Production Begins on Amazon’s Sci-Fi Thriller Starring Chris Pratt

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead
Forum | 3 days ago

Kevin Costner Turned Chris Hemsworth Down for a Role, Cast Himself Instead

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With
Forum | 3 days ago

Davido Reveals Only American Artist He Can ‘Disturb’ Himself To Collaborate With

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie
Forum | 4 days ago

The SpongeBob Movie: Search for SquarePants Director Says ‘There Will Be Nudity’ in Animated Movie