Majid Michel Turns 34, shares Touching Message for Fans & Colleagues

Forum 9 years ago

Majid Michel Turns 34, shares Touching Message for Fans & Colleagues

Ghanaian actor Majid Michel turns 34 on September 22, 2014…. see his message below…

I feel a very unusual s£nsat!on. if it is not indigestion, i think it must be GRATITUDE. I was trying to reply to every one yesterday by saying thank you “one by one”, but i realised my phone was running out of ink….

So lemme say a BIG THANK YOU to all of you who wished me a happy birthday not only on INSTAGRAM but even those who had it in their sub-conscious and at the back of their minds.

“Now, when its all been said and done…There iscjust one thing that matters. Did I do my best to deserve all that Love Yesterday?
[ads4]
What if yesterday wasn’t my BIRTHDAY but the day i DIED? Would you have still said nice things about me? Would I have gotten all this Love from YOU, measuring the experience you had with me when i was alive?

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues
Forum | 10 hours ago

Stop Sharing Videos of Dead Colleagues Like Junior Pope - Actor Oloketuyi Warns Colleagues

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series
Forum | 1 day ago

Peacemaker Season 2: James Gunn Shares Photo as Production Begins on DCU Series

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’
Forum | 1 day ago

The World Is Deeper Than Our Mortal Eyes Can See - BBNaija’s Ka3na Shares Video Of Her Participating In A Ritual For Blessings From ‘Water Goddess’

I
Forum | 1 day ago

I'm Coming For You - Odumeje Sends Strong Message To Poco Lee