I’m Not Going Into Kwara House Of Assembly With My Tinted Hair- Tony Tetuila

Forum 9 years ago

I’m Not Going Into Kwara House Of Assembly With My Tinted Hair- Tony Tetuila

Lol, you people are wicked! So after Tony read so many comments online, the intending Kwara House of Assembly member says even though some youths he had a meeting with says it’s okay for him to campaign with the hair, which some have described as fried indomie and even go into the house with it, if elected has said, he is throwing that advise away now since most people have condemned the hair do. Tribune reached out to him, and here’s what Tony said about it and also clarified he was never broke, not broke, and can’t really be broke. Continue below...

If he would be going to the office with his tinted hair, Tony said;

“I am not going to the office to sing, though I am an artiste, I am going to serve my people. I am not going to office with the tinted hair.

“I was discussing with some youth leaders who said I could leave the hair, but now that people are speaking on it, I have to do what my people want.”

“I only used the blonde hair to campaign because everybody knows Tony Tetuila with that trademark.

On if he is broke;
[ads4]

“how can I be broke? I am not broke, everybody knows where I am coming from, I am not going into politics for the fun of it, we artistes always sing about poverty but rarely do anything about it.

“If you know songs like “prayer for Naija” and e go better you will see that we only complain but we don’t do anything about the suffering. We want Nigerians to live a better life. What I am going to deliver matters and not the hair.”

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Kebbi Lawmaker Suspended Over Plot Against Assembly Leadership
Forum | 2 days ago

Kebbi Lawmaker Suspended Over Plot Against Assembly Leadership

Kaduna Assembly To Probe Nasir El-Rufai’s Administration
Forum | 2 days ago

Kaduna Assembly To Probe Nasir El-Rufai’s Administration

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)
Forum | 3 days ago

No Regret Invading Oyo Govt House - Arrested Yoruba Nation Agitators Say (Photo)

Kebbi Assembly Suspends Member For Unguarded Utterances
Forum | 3 days ago

Kebbi Assembly Suspends Member For Unguarded Utterances