I’m Still a Virgin Though I Now Have a Boyfriend- Adokiye

Forum 9 years ago

I’m Still a Virgin Though I Now Have a Boyfriend- Adokiye

Adokiye Kyrian has announced again that she is still a virgin even though she now has a boyfriend.

Adokiye who claims she has not been dating anyone and still very much a virgin, has announced she is no longer single. She recently announced her new status in a chat with a Vanguard reporter saying

“I have a boyfriend now, But what we share is AGAPE love; no sex kind of love. But I know I want to settle down and have kids. I heard these days, things have changed; Menopause comes fast now! Young girls aren’t young again after all.”

When the reporter went ahead and said she might only be making the man suffer without sex, the singer cum actress said;
[ads4]
“I don’t think so. Do you know sex hinders blessings? Do you know sex takes your hand very far from the reach of your blessings? I know you are married and have every right to sex but try this sometimes. It always works like magic. It’s faster than 100 million Babalawo’s power. Anyway, maybe it is okay for those who have license to have it but for me, I won’t have it until after marriage”.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business
Forum | 15 hours ago

Nigerian Weeps Profusely As Boyfriend Disappears With Her N10 million For Business

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car
Forum | 1 week ago

South African Woman Sentenced to Life Imprisonment for Burning Her Boyfriend to Death in His Car

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her
Forum | 1 week ago

I Did Sub For Him, He Used It To Break Up With Me – Lady Chooses Hypo Over Boyfriend Who Dumped Her

I’m Gonna Be on Y’all Faces For a Very Long While – Saskay’s Boyfriend Reacts to Cheating Allegations
Forum | 1 month ago

I’m Gonna Be on Y’all Faces For a Very Long While – Saskay’s Boyfriend Reacts to Cheating Allegations