Female Singer And Glo Ambassador Has A Crush On Olamide!

Forum 9 years ago

Female Singer And Glo Ambassador Has A Crush On Olamide!

There seems to be no end to indigenous rapper, Olamide’s female admirers! Nigerian singer/glo ambassador, Chee also gushed about having a crush on Olamide.

Explaining why and how she managed to get the rapper on her new song, “No More,” Chee told Toolz on ‘The Midday Show’ on Beat99.9 FM Thursday afternoon that Olamide is just the best! She further said: “I already had a great song and thought… oh! I have a huge crush on Olamide, why don’t I get him on my song? So I made calls and he was ready to work with me.

He’s just too good.” Responding to whom she would also love to work with in the future, Chee told the radio host: “Flavour… I mean, he [Flavour] can make beauty out of anything — musically.”

[ads4]

Chee further revealed the video for – No More – featuring Olamide drops at the end of this month and her debut yet-to-be-titled album is looking at a February 2015 release date.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo
Forum | 8 hours ago

Photo Of Two Men Who Were Nabbed For Kidnapping, Robbery Of Female Pastor In Edo

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car
Forum | 12 hours ago

Singer, Shine TTW Narrates How Lagos Policemen Damaged His Car

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student
Forum | 3 days ago

Alleged University of Port Harcourt Lecturer Caught on Camera S3xually Harassing Female Student

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla
Forum | 3 days ago

Tems Opened Doors Of Global Recognition For African Female Artists – Tyla