OMG!! Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Producers That Sleep With Actresses For Roles

Forum 9 years ago

OMG!! Emeka Ike Reveals Names Of Movie Producers That Sleep With Actresses For Roles

Mechanical Engineer-turned Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike has pointed accusing fingers at some Nollywood bigwigs for sleeping with actresses in exchange of roles.

The Nollywood actor, who had marital challenges earlier this year has made it known in a recent interview how sad he is with the modus operandi of the Actors’ Guild of Nigeria. He made it known that the Ibinabo Fiberesima-led tenure which is still ongoing can only be compared to the biblical Sodom and Gomorrah, where producers sleep with actresses to give them role while they practice homosexuality with the males.

PulseNG made it known that while addressing newsmen at the 2nd edition of the City People’s Political Award held recently in Lagos, the Imo State born actor, revealed that the Nollywood is full of decays which must not be transferred to the next set of fresh generation that will opt in their career.

The actor who is seen as a controversial one because of his straight forward reactions on issues that bother round the film industry in Nigeria has been involved in a running battle with the body since he declared his intention to lead the guild, and believes he is the only one who can rescue what he calls a dying movie industry.

Emeka went on to mention names of people who he feels are ‘ruining’ the tune of events in the Nigeria movie industry. He was quoted saying:

[ads4]

”There are five people who have taken the laws of Nigerian movie industry into their hands. They are Emma Ogugua, Murphy Stephen, Sunny McDon, Okey Bakassi and Ifeanyi Dikeh. These five people registered Actors Guild of Nigeria as their personal business. No other individual can come in.

My first concern is to clean up Nollywood, clean up AGN. Every Nigerian youth want to act movies now, what future are we leaving for them? Where are they going to write their names?

The two bedroom in Surulere where they would ask you to come and grace their beds before they give you roles? Where they would make you join a gay group or l£sb!an group before they talk to you?

Nollywood has gotten so bad that you must either strip and grace their beds or join the gay or l£sb!an group to belong.

The people at the helm of affairs are the ones killing Nollywood. Some of us the well-known actors don’t even know their rights. I dare say it again, they don’t. Nobody can come out to challenge me.

We built this industry with pain. Those who are at the helm of affairs now, people don’t even know them in the movies. They just came in and messed everything up.

Ibinabo has been acting as the president of AGN for years now, but with her case as an ex-convict, do you have any moral justification to recognize her as the president? The court case is still on and the war continues.

That wasn’t the industry I founded. My daughter will not to go into that industry tomorrow and they would say she must sleep with one of them to get a role. Neither would my son be a part of Nollywood that is full of immoralities.”

-TON

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music
Forum | 1 hour ago

Who Be Your Papa? – Nollywood Actor, Emeka Ike Blasts Alleged Son Who Left School For Music

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves
Forum | 1 hour ago

Nancy Isime Reveals The Best Gift She Will Give to Anyone She Loves

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel
Forum | 1 day ago

One Hundred Years of Solitude Teaser Trailer Reveals Netflix Series Based on Masterpiece Novel

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers
Forum | 2 days ago

Ex-Reps Member, Nwuke Reveals Why Fubara Is Gaining Support In Rivers