Wizkid to feature Mother in New Video

Forum 9 years ago

Wizkid to feature Mother in New Video

Wizkid has revealed he will be shooting the video of his track, ‘Mummy mi’ with his mother, Alhaja J.M Balogun.

Speaking at NET office yesterday, October 14, 2014, the ‘Show me the money’ singer, is set to go a step further than Timi Dakolo who recently featured his wife Busola in the video of his romantic song dedicated to the woman of his dreams, ‘Iyawo Mi.’

Wizkid, who recently released his sophomore album, AYO has one of the songs, ‘Mummy Mi’ dedicated to his mom and determined to celebrate her further, said:

‘I will shoot ‘Mummy Mi’ video with my mom.’

The 24 year old singer is no doubt one of the most successful artistes in the country at present and has severally paid tribute to the role his mother played in his life.

Other songs in which he pays copious tribute ti his mother include ‘Joy’ and ‘Ojuelegba’ especially as his newly-released sophomore album is concerned.

-NET

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Shallipopi
Forum | 2 days ago

Shallipopi's New Album, Shakespopi Claims 1st-9th Position On Apple Music

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5
Forum | 4 days ago

Star Trek: Strange New Worlds Season 4 Ordered, Lower Decks Ending with Season 5

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel
Forum | 4 days ago

Before 4: Ethan Hawke Would ‘Definitely’ Return If Richard Linklater Wrote New Sequel

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast
Forum | 4 days ago

Sex Lives of College Girls Season 3 Adds New Series Regular to Cast