M.I to hold listening party for ‘Chairman’ in Kenya

Forum 9 years ago

M.I to hold listening party for ‘Chairman’ in Kenya

M.I will hold an exclusive listening party in Kenya. Photo: Filed
The buzz heralding the release of rapper, M.I‘s 3rd album continues to gather momentum.

Titled Chairman,the albumis to be released worldwide on Thursday, October 30, 2014 and the rapper recently announced that the album is already available for pre-order online for just N200.

Further following up on the expected album, his record label, Chocolate City has unveiled plans for the album’s listening party billed to hold in Kenya on November 6, 2014.

M.I will hold an exclusive listening party in the east African country at Galileo Lounge, Westlands which will be hosted by Sheila Kwamboka while Choc City’s Kenya-born pop star, Victoria Kimani is billed to perform at the event.
[ads4]
The listening party, apart from being part of the promotional efforts for the new album, will also help the album get a hang of the continental reach which Choc City wants for the album.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo
Forum | 4 days ago

The Worst Of Labour Party Is Better Than The Best Of APC - Kenneth Okonkwo

Peter Obi Can Leave Labour Party If He Wants - NLC
Forum | 1 week ago

Peter Obi Can Leave Labour Party If He Wants - NLC

Nigerians Are Facing Hardship — Labour Party Asks FG To Reconsider Electricity Tariff Hike
Forum | 1 week ago

Nigerians Are Facing Hardship — Labour Party Asks FG To Reconsider Electricity Tariff Hike

APC Chairman Ganduje Reacts As Kano Government Files 8-Count Charge Against Him For ‘Receiving $200k’ From Contractor
Forum | 1 week ago

APC Chairman Ganduje Reacts As Kano Government Files 8-Count Charge Against Him For ‘Receiving $200k’ From Contractor