Lekki Robbery: Statement by Gov. Fashola totally irresponsible - Reuben Abati

Forum 9 years ago

Lekki Robbery: Statement by Gov. Fashola totally irresponsible - Reuben Abati

Presidential Media aide, Reuben Abati has described as totally irresponsible the statement made by Governor of Lagos state Babatunde Fashola that the success of the robbery incident that occurred in Lekki yesterday March 12th was as a result of the drafting of all police formation in the state to protect President Jonathan who was in the state when the robbery incident occurred. Reuben Abati spoke to state house correspondence
"We consider the statement attributed to Governor Fashola as grossly and utterly irresponsible. We expect that a man of his status who is the Governor of a state should speak more responsibly. It doesn't make any sense whatsoever that the entire police formation in a state would be deployed to protect the president of Nigeria.The visit of the President or any part of the country does not necessitate the depletion of the police force active in that particular state or its environment. The President has a defined team that protects him anywhere he goes and again President Jonathan does not need the entire police force to protect him in a state where he is loved by the people and where as we have seen, he enjoys overwhelming support to the leadup of the 2015 presidential election" he said
[ads4]

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Gov Yahaya Extends Eid-el-Fitir Holiday In Gombe
Forum | 1 week ago

Gov Yahaya Extends Eid-el-Fitir Holiday In Gombe

I’m Absorbing Insults, Tantrums Thrown At Me For Peace To Reign - Gov Fubara
Forum | 1 week ago

I’m Absorbing Insults, Tantrums Thrown At Me For Peace To Reign - Gov Fubara

Gov Sanwo-Olu Orders Indefinite Closure Of Markets In Lagos (Full List)
Forum | 1 week ago

Gov Sanwo-Olu Orders Indefinite Closure Of Markets In Lagos (Full List)

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8
Forum | 1 week ago

Court To Hear Suit Against Edo APC Gov Candidate May 8