Omoni Oboli and husband celebrate 14th wedding anniversary

Forum 9 years ago

Omoni Oboli and husband celebrate 14th wedding anniversary

Nollywood actress, Omoni Oboli is today celebrating her 14th wedding anniversary with her doting husband.

The actress got married on October 28, 2000 to her husband, Nnamdi Oboliand their 14-year union is today blessed with 3 sons.
Celebrating her huge milestone, the actress excitedly shared a picture of the couple, taking a line from a song by Styl-plus titled 4 Years as part of the caption but not without changing the line to ’14 years’ thus: ‘14 years don waka! We still dey carry go, nobody waka, no body go solo! 14 years of everything! Fun, laughter, love, companionship, headache, craziness lol! My boyfriend, my lover, my everything! There’s no me without you Nnamdi Oboli The wind beneath my wings! I can soar because you let me! May God keep us going stronger as the years go by! Love you to infinity and beyond! #Happy14anniversaryTheObolis #Wekeepgoingstrong #WeareRoyalty.’
[ads4]
Her husband, Nnamdi also shared cute pictures of the couple, writing: ‘14 years and counting!!! Thank you Lord! A true virtuous woman, friend, lover, helpmeet, good mother to our boys, confidant and soulmate. #wifeforlife, #madeinheaven, #blessedandhighlyfavoured, #14thmarriageanniversary’.
Omoni, a graduate of Foreign Languages at theUniversity of Benin, made her Nollywood debut in 1996 while still at the university and had to take a 10-year break from the industry, during which time she got married and started having children before returning to the screen in 2009 with the movie, Entanglement.

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage
Forum | 1 hour ago

Wife In Pain as Cheating Husband Infects Her With HIV Five Months After Marriage

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May
Forum | 7 hours ago

Woman Who Shot Her Nigerian Husband Dead In The US To Appear Before Court In May

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher
Forum | 3 days ago

I Met Paul As A Single Man - Ivy Ifeoma Addresses Accusations Of Being A Husband Snatcher

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal
Forum | 6 days ago

Emma Stone to Star in Movie Directed by Husband Dave McCary for Universal