Ariana Grande and Big Sean ‘totally in love’

Forum 9 years ago

Ariana Grande and Big Sean ‘totally in love’

Ariana Grande and Big Seanare ‘totally in love’.
The 21-year-old singer and the 26-year-old hip hop artist – who are thought to have been dating for two months – are said to be planning to spend their holidays together in what will be their first break as a couple.

The insider told RadarOnline: ‘They are both totally in love with each and she feels that he is her soul partner.
‘They are even planning to spend their first holidays as a couple together!’
Earlier this month, Ariana confirmed she and Sean were dating and was full of praise for the star.

She said:‘He is one of the most amazing men in the world, and that includes my grandfather and my brother.
‘I think the world of him, and he’s an amazing person. That’s kind of all there is to it.’
Sean – whose real name isSean Anderson– got engaged to the ‘Glee’ beauty in October 2013 but ended their relationship in April this year.

Ariana was previously datingThe Wantedstar, Nathan Sykesbut the pair split at the end of last year although she insisted he is a‘great person’.
Speaking in January, the brunette star said:‘We broke up a little while ago, but he’s a really good friend.
[ads4]
‘He’s so talented. I am so glad to have met him and have a friend like him in my life.
He’s an amazing person. It was very civil. It was mutual.
‘He’s such a great person. I adore him and he’s so talented.’

What's your rating?
{{ratingsCount}} Votes

Related forums
Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie
Forum | 1 day ago

Challengers Final Trailer Shows Zendaya’s Love Triangle in Romantic Sports Movie

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up
Forum | 1 day ago

Why I Wish I Had Found Love Before Stardom – Singer, Spyro Opens Up

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’
Forum | 5 days ago

Brian Cox Blasts Ridley Scott’s Napoleon, Calls Joaquin Phoenix Terrible: ‘It’s Totally His Fault’

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie
Forum | 5 days ago

A Big Bold Beautiful Journey Cast: Phoebe Waller-Bridge & More Join Margot Robbie-Led Movie